Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The best ways to Dress Warm in Winter season

If you can just wear three or 4 layers, the layers you select will make or break you in regards to how warm you are. Here are the must-haves.

1. Use a quality baselayer.

If you do not currently use a baselayer in cold weather condition, this is the # 1 thing you can do to increase your general body temperature.

Smartwool Thermal Long Underwear - Somehow as an adult, this dreadful experience with long underwear appeared to haunt me. I quit hope in long underwear and believed they were all uneasy, large, uncomplimentary, annoying, and something I simply wished to prevent at all expenses. They fit so completely, the crotch was where a crotch must be, the waist was where a waist should be, the waistband was large which imply that muffin top was nonexistent, and they fit excellent under my denims!

Cuddl Duds Long Underwear - The Cuddl Duds are 100% polyester instead of merino wool, so they are a bit thinner and more silky on the skin. I've been using this top under normal long t-shirts when I spend the day inside your home or working at a coffee shop.

2. Layer on top a t-shirt or long-sleeve shirt.

Next up on the list of how to dress warm ... I use a layer over my long underclothing but under my jacket.

Standard T-Shirts - T-shirts seem pretty simple for me to come by and this might be the very same case for you. In all honesty, I typically do most of my tee shirt shopping at Goodwill because I can get good t-shirts for $2-6/ piece.

Waffle-Knit T-Shirt - This waffle-knit t-shirt is a new item in my cold weather toolbox. It's great to wear alone, under a sweatshirt, or even with a vest over the top.

Visit our website for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment